Valentine’s day shouldn’t be the only day we tell our significant others how much we love them and why we love them. However that being said I thought I’d use this time wisely to say a little thank you to my significant other.
Thank you for,
- Always giving me that extra hour to get ready in the morning.
- Having pamper days with me and not moaning about it,personally I think we do it so often now you secretly enjoy it.
- Always making me laugh when I cry during films and wipe away my tears.
- Putting up with my ridiculous mood swings, at certain times of the month.
- Putting up with me going in to the same shops 3 or 4 times because I can’t decide which top I like more.
- Before we moved back home always cooking for us.
- Always being really polite to my friends.
- Treating my family as you would your own family.
- Making the effort to be more spontaneous with me.
- Playing with my hair when I have a headache.
- Talking to me while I’m in the bath.
- Listening to me have a major bitch fit and taking an interest.
- Letting me know if I have way to much make up on.
- Putting up with me talking in my sleep.
- Always being super supportive if I’m having a low day.
- Always holding my hand in big crowds.
- Always being supportive with pretty much everything I do or say I’m going to do.
- Always being the calm, laid back one in our relationship.
- Not getting mad at me every time I decide to be crazy obsessive about my weight.
- Always being the grown up when we go on holiday, especially at the airport.
- Never walking away from an argument.
- Always attempting to be romantic.
- Never getting mad after finding out how much I’ve spent on beauty supplies.
- Running around with me on Christmas day to make sure we have since all three sets of parents.
- Always telling me you love me everyday.
Happy Valentine’s Day!