The Festival Edit
1. Monu Spa Rosewood reviving Mist retailing at £11.95. This mist is the perfect pick me up for stressed,dull or flushed looking skin. Best used to hydrate skin after a bath, shower or a swim.
2. Glossy box Flash Tattoos Retailing at £6.50. Glossy box always try to keep up with all the new fashion trends. These gold patterned flash tattoos are perfect for a night out on the town with the girls or a festival weekend. A listers are best known for wearing them around the wrist or around the ankle. I’ll be trying them out this week so I’ll let you know how I get on.
3. Halo Fragrance Free Facial Wipes Travel Size retailing at £1.20, you can buy these from Boots, Super drug or any supermarket. These wipes are a definite must have when going to a festival or just a handbag essential, so your always feeling fresh and confident.
4. Kueshi Anti cellulite Booster retailing at £14.55. I was very lucky to receive a full-sized bottle of this and I must say I’m very exciting about using it. I’ve never really tried Anti Cellulite products before I’ve only ever used moisturiser. The description says this lightweight cream is a mix of natural ingredients and antioxidants to stimulate blood circulation for the best results rub on to your legs twice a day.
5. Essence The Gel Nail Polish In the color Ever Young which is a Pinky Red. So it says this gel polish has a long-lasting gel formula, for an amazingly shiny manicure that should last all week. Unfortunately I won’t be able to test this correctly as my day job doesn’t allow me to wear nail polish. However this was the first thing I picked up out of my box, I really loved the color and because it was my day off I thought I would try it.
I’ll be reviewing these products this week and I’ll let you know how I get on.